Available Memorial Day through Labor Day
Our summer nannies offer the perfect solution to a universal issue: school’s out, but most parents are still working through the summer. In addition to taking your children on planned outings and providing in-home care, a summer nanny can take your children to any activities they might have, such as sports camps or art classes. Have a vacation planned? A summer nanny can accompany you, enabling you to more fully relax and enjoy the trip.
Our summer nannies are those childcare providers that are willing to make a commitment to their families for the entire summer. Our summer nannies are available as live-in or live-out providers, on either part-time or full-time bases. If you are looking for a year-round nanny, please visit our Long-Term Nannies page.
The Nanny Loft candidates are thoroughly screened to meet your needs and are qualified to provide:
- Consistent and appropriate supervision ensuring your children’s safety
- Tending to your children’s basic physical needs, including feeding, bathing, dressing, and assisting with toileting
- Developmentally appropriate mental and physical stimulation, such as playing games and engaging in active pursuits with your children
- Assisting as needed with your children’s chores and homework
- Meal preparation
- Management of your children’s schedules and/or providing transportation to and from activities
- Light cleaning duties* as expected to clean up after your children (engaging their participation, when appropriate) and keep common living areas neat. *Our nannies do not provide housekeeping services
- Traveling companionship for your family to provide their services during vacations and trips
A Full-Time Nanny works with your family for at least 35 hours per week.
A Part-Time Nanny has the same responsibilities as a full-time nanny but works fewer hours each week at a minimum of 16 hours and no more than 35 hours per week.
Your children will enjoy a close and secure bond with the Nanny Loft candidate of your choosing. Unlike utilizing a daycare facility, employing a nanny enables you to establish a lasting, comfortable relationship with a single person. Your children will receive consistent, appropriate, loving care in your own home.