After a rigorous screening and interview process, our candidates are ready for your review and selection. Whether you're in need of a part-time, full-time, live-in, or live-out nanny, you'll find a nanny whose the perfect fit for your family and is committed to a minimum of one year of service.
All Nanny Loft candidates are thoroughly screened to meet your needs and are qualified to provide:
- Consistent and appropriate supervision ensuring your children’s safety
- Tending to your children’s basic physical needs, including feeding, bathing, dressing, and assisting with toileting
- Developmentally appropriate mental and physical stimulation, such as playing games and engaging in active pursuits with your children
- Assisting as needed with your children’s chores and homework
- Meal preparation
- Management of your children’s schedules and/or providing transportation to and from activities
- Light cleaning duties* as expected to clean up after your children (engaging their participation, when appropriate) and keep common living areas neat. *Our nannies do not provide housekeeping services
- Traveling companionship for your family to provide their services during vacations and trips
A Full-Time Nanny works with your family for at least 40 hours per week.
A Part-Time Nanny has the same responsibilities as a full-time nanny but works fewer hours each week (a minimum of 16 hours but no more than 40 hours per week).
Your children will enjoy a close and secure bond with the Nanny Loft candidate of your choosing. Unlike utilizing a daycare facility, employing a nanny enables you to establish a lasting, comfortable relationship with a single person. Your children will receive consistent, appropriate, loving care in your own home.