Available Memorial Day Through Labor Day
Our Summer Nannies Offer the Perfect Solution to a Big Issue... Summer Break!
Our summer nannies are those childcare providers that are willing to make a commitment to their families for the entire summer. Our summer nannies are available as live-in or live-out providers, on either a part-time or full-time bases. Your children will enjoy a close and secure bond with the Nanny Loft candidate of your choosing. Unlike utilizing a daycare facility, employing a nanny enables you to establish a lasting, comfortable relationship with a single person. Your children will receive consistent, appropriate, loving care in your own home.
In Addition to Providing In-Home Care, a Summer Nanny Can:
- take your children to any activities they might have, such as sports camps or art classes
- take your children on planned outings
- accompany you on summer vacation, enabling you to fully relax and enjoy the trip
If you are looking for a year-round nanny, please visit our Long-Term Nannies page. All Nanny Loft candidates are thoroughly screened to meet your needs and are qualified to provide: See our Screening and Qualifications Section.
We Offer Full-Time and Part-Time Options:
- A Full-Time Nanny works with your family for at least 40 hours per week.
- A Part-Time Nanny has the same responsibilities as a full-time nanny but works fewer hours each week (a minimum of 16 hours but no more than 40 hours per week).